What our kit includes:
– Twin Scroll Manifold with 1.5″ runners for all 6 cylinders
– MPR Turbocharger
– 4-Ply Silicone Hoses
– V Band clamps
– Coolant Aeroquip Hoses
– Hard pipe for cooling system
– Boost Pipe
– 3″ Turbocharger Inlet
– Oil feed stainless steel braided AN lines
– Stainless steel oil feed
– Turbo oil drain coupler
– Oil Drain Aeroquip Hose
– All Stainless steel hose clamps
– External Wastegate and dump pipe
Why going Stage 3 with BigBoost?
NOT A SINGLE CHINESE PART ON THIS KIT! Everything is manufactured and assembled in house! From the casting, to machining, welding, bending, etc. This guarantees the best quality on the parts shipped to our customers!
– We have done intense and harsh in-house testing, measuring individual cylinder EGTs, and back pressure. With our kit you will see 1.11-1.12:1 Back pressure ratios, these are safe and ideal levels of back pressure for the engine to operate smoothly and safely.
– Fully custom turbocharger units designed to meet the flow capacity on the BMW N55 engine on the exhaust and intake side. We have tried well over 15 turbine and compressor wheel profiles and designs to determine which will provide the most efficient flow. Our IN-House Gas stand allows us to do so.
– Race Cars running our turbo kit in 6-12 hours endurance racing with amazing results.
– Best customer support in the industry, any time you can hit me up on text, FB, IG, WhatsApp, email, etc… whatever works best for you you’ll see a less than 10 min response time from me or any person on the BigBoost Team.
– We provide tuning advices and even do custom maps if required.
– We DO NOT relocate the water pump, you keep it in the stock position, not even required to remove it to install the turbo kit.
– We provide install guides with over 100 pictures of the installation of each and every component on the kit.
– We DO NOT change the engine mount bracket!! You will keep your OEM RH engine mount bracket.
– Boost Control managed with the stock EWG system
– LAST but not Least, there’s not a single Chinese part in our turbo system, it’s all proudly made in the USA and other few parts like the turbo imported from South America.