*** TURBO SHOWN IN PICTURE IS JUST FOR REFERENCE IT WILL VARY DEPENDING ON THE TURBO KIT VARIANT YOU CHOOSE ***
MOST IMPORTANTLY THERE IS NOT A SINGLE CHINESE PART ON THIS KIT! Everything is manufactured and assembled in house! From the casting, to machining, welding, bending, etc. This guarantees the best quality on the parts shipped to our customers!
We have decided to change the game bringing a budget friendly bottom mount turbo kit without sacrificing product quality and reliability. Our BigBoost brand is known for its high quality and good performance.
What our kit includes:
– Twin Scroll Manifold with 1.5″ runners for all 6 cylinders
– MPR Turbocharger
– 4-Ply Silicone Hoses
– V Band clamps
– Coolant Silicone Hoses
– Hard pipe for cooling system
– Billet Aluminum Intercooler coupler
– Boost Pipe
– 2 Piece 3″ Turbocharger Inlet
– Oil feed stainless steel braided AN lines
– Stainless steel oil feed
– Turbo oil drain coupler
– Oil Drain Silicone Hose
– All Stainless steel hose clamps
- Internal Wastegate Linkage and mounting bracket
Why going Stage 3 with BigBoost?
– We have done intense and harsh in-house testing, measuring individual cylinder EGTs, and back pressure. With our kit you will see 1.11-1.12:1 Back pressure ratios, these are safe and ideal levels of back pressure for the engine to operate smoothly and safely.
– Fully custom turbocharger units designed to meet the flow capacity on the BMW N55 engine on the exhaust and intake side. We have tried well over 15 turbine and compressor wheel profiles and designs to determine which will provide the most efficient flow. Our IN-House Gas stand allows us to do so.
– Race Cars running our turbo kit in 6-12 hours endurance racing with amazing results.
- Customer Assistance via Email
– We provide tuning advices and even do custom maps if required.
– We provide install guides with over 100 pictures of the installation of each and every component on the kit.
– We DO NOT change the engine mount bracket!! You will keep your OEM RH engine mount bracket (RWD ONLY)
– LAST but not Least, there’s not a single Chinese part in our turbo system, it’s all proudly made in the USA and other few parts like the turbo imported from South America.
Please Check Fitment Guide Before Ordering.